Wednesday

Synoptic day

this was my schedule for media synoptic day:

Period 1&2:
during these two periods i felt it was necessary to finalise my story board and prepare for my filming later that day, this included making sure all my available locations were available and making sure my cast were free.

Period 3&4: My filming slot was period 5&6 therefore during these two periods i began editing my rough cut to see which shots i could use or which i should get rid of. I also put the finishing touches to my other media projects such as the magazine and Film poster.


Peiod 5&6: During these two periods i was prepared to film, the shots which i did were the forrest scenes where the character had to lie between three trees. However due to bad weather conditions and lighting we had to finish filming early ,although i was confident i had good enough shots to use for my trailer.

overall, i believe that i had a fairly productive day it could have gone a little better. However due to the weather i wasn't able to get all the shots done in one go, therefore having my actress readily available again may be a little difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment